Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Visions of Heat meme

Ha, I was going to write a review... but time flew I don't know where... so instead, here's something even more interesting!

****
The VISIONS OF HEAT meme


1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
Hmm, tough question! I'd probably like to be a telepath or perhaps, clairvoyant.

2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
If I could see the future, I'd like to see only good, happy things!

3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
Hmm, another tough question. I'm not all that picky. I'd probably say a wolf - I know, not very original - or a tiger... maybe a jaguar? As long as I get more appetite without gaining weight, superstrength and longevity, I'm fine ;P

4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?

Hmmm, another tough question :P I think I'd invited vampires - easy to feed. I mean, shapeshifters have a tendency to eat a lot! As for fairies and the like, I don't know what they eat. Any ideas?

5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
An auto chef for sure! So it wouldn't matter whether or not I can cook!

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here for details.

****

Seriously, this is such a great idea to promote her book! and I can't wait to read it! I've just pre-ordered it! (Hoping that my luck is up and it's actually going to arrive early - well one can dream right!) Anyway, hope ppl have fun reading the answers! and I promise, reviews are coming soon!