Friday, March 23, 2007

Hello and reviews!

Hey everyone!!!

So wassup? Sorry I've been neglecting my own blog a little ^^; it's been a long week. The robot at work is out of service and so I've been assuming his place, therefore, less time to bloghop at work ^^; Also, yesterday marks Twisted Kingdom v.2 first week and so, I've been quite busy with it... cos I am not the genre to have reviews written up and all prepared for posting. No, I am the genre of writing it up at the last minute :P Anyway, for those who weren't aware of it, here's my reviews up at Twisted Kingdom:

Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward (buddy review with Ames!)

There's also been a guest review (American Gods by Neil Gaiman) by Stephanie, Kailana's review of Valiant by Holly Black and I'm going to review Warrior Angel by Margaret and Lizzie Weis tonight.

I've had a very slow reading week... didn't feel like reading, but I'm back in the mood so hopefully, many books to come :D I've also going to review Christina Dodd's Fortune-Hunter series so stay tune!

All right, have to start my work day now... T_T