Sunday, August 02, 2009

Re-Read Challenge: July Winner :)

Good morning everyone!! :)

So this month, only 9 persons made it for the Re-Read Challenge :) Guess that real life, summer time and vacation had kept everyone busy :) Or at least, interfere with the usual activities :P As I told many participants, this challenge is just for fun :) No pressure, so don't feel bad if you didn't make it.

Although we have a small number of entries, it's fun to note that two persons re-read books by Loretta Chase. Hmmm, I wonder if my review of Don't Tempt Me influenced them :P Although, I think it's more of a coincidence, since my review only went up on Wednesday ^_^; Another name that jumps out of the list is Linda Howard. It seems that many participants have chosen her books are entries for the challenge. So far, she's been featured in 4 out of 7 months. Good numbers no? I also know that Re-read Challenge entries have prompted some to try her out :) I'm glad :)

And now, time to announce this month's winner....

LORI!!!

Congrats Lori :D Email me when you have time... or I'll email you!! LOL :)