Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hauling Sunday XV

Ugh, another week-end that went by without me realizing :( I do feel ultra-lazy lately. I think it's because I got a taste of "days off" and I need more of them LOL. Luckily for me, my boss is going away some time in November... and I'll be able to take a vacation. Woohoo :P

After the haul I had last week in the States, it's not surprise that I've only picked up one book this week. Okay, technically, if it was anybody else, there'd probably be no Hauling Sunday this week, but hey, it's me, Nath LOL. So here it is...

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan - The Lost Hero is Mr Riordan's new spin-off series, Heroes of Olympus. I was really looking forward to this book and just couldn't wait to get it ^_^; And it's a good thing since I've already finished it :P

I'm not expecting any new releases this week; however, it is the annual McGill Book Fair on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm probably going to go, but I'm debating whether I should show up at 9am like last year. Last year, I don't know, it was a bit disappointing... I mean, the books are indeed cheap, but the selection is up to donation and there wasn't much last year... I guess I'll have to go to find out :P