Sunday, February 03, 2013

Hauling Sundays CIV

First thing first, Ames and I have our list of new releases for February up at Breezing Through. If you haven't checked it out yet, well take a look here and share with us what books you are looking forward to!

Now onto new books bought :) Well, I've complained about December and January at nauseum about the lack of new releases... but seriously, I wasn't kidding. Don't believe me? See for yourself! Only one new precious in the past two weeks:


The One That Got Away by Kelly Hunter - Along with Ms Mayberry, Ms Hunter is one of my autobuy authors for category romances :) I always have difficulty keeping up with her releases though because of the different country releases and changes in titles... but it's always just a matter of time before I get my hands on them :)

***

So it was a quiet week when it came to book-buying, but I feel like I'm finally getting back in the groove when it came to reading and blogging. I hope I can maintain the pace, but I know it's going to be hard because this week, curling is going to keep me very occupied... starting today :) I'll be trying my best, but don't be surprised if I go MIA ^_^;

In other news, my parents are finally home! Yay! Really missed them :P