Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hauling Sunday I

Welcome to my new feature: Hauling Sunday :) Basically, each week, I'm going to be sharing my new precious with you :)

This week I'll be cheating and cover the books I've got a few weeks ago as well :D



Chimera by Rob Thurman - I love Rob Thurman :) She's a great author and she writes great brother/brother relationship and Chimera is all about it :D

The Demon in Me by Michelle Rowen - I met Ms Rowen while I was at RT, actually while I was waiting for the plane to go to Columbus! :) As a result, I wanted to try this book of hers :)

Hallowed Circle by Linda Robertson - Ms Robertson has been on my radar for a few months. I've finally read Vicious Circle which is the first book of the series and enjoyed it enough to get the second :)

The Night She Got Lucky by Susan Donovan - Ms Donovan's books have been hit and miss, but I still buy her books, because when they're hits, they're really great :D Although these are older heroines and I'm not sure about it. Sigh.

Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines - I was browsing the bookstore and saw Hunted by Others. I remembered seeing good reviews for it, so I picked it up :D

His At Night by Sherry Thomas - Kristie simply devoured this book while we were at RT. I've never read a Sherry Thomas, mostly because of the storylines... but this one seemed to suit me, so I was definitively going to try it out :)

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie by Suzann Ledbetter - I got this book because the cover was so cute LOL
One Dance with a Duke by Tessa Dare - I think everyone has seen the book trailer by now :) It's simply great and so I've decided to give this new trilogy a try :)


The new books this week :



Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - I got this thanks to Ames :) This is one of her top books in 2010 and she convinced me I had to try it out LOL. I don't often read contemporary YA, but we'll see how it goes with this one :)

In Pursuit of a Scandalous Lady by Gayle Callen - Lori really enjoyed this book. I read the ending at the bookstore and thought it was looking good :)