Sunday, November 27, 2011

Away for a few days!


Hey everyone!!

How are you doing? Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days ^_^; Although I figured most of you would be busy with Thanksgiving and away from the internet, so it was good timing :) Work has been quite busy this week as we got ready for our conference. As I said in my previous post, we had 2 posters to prepare... and we only started on Thursday. Last minute? Yeah, pretty much. Also, I ended up working on the one which project I was less familiar with... So I felt pretty useless. Not a good feeling.

I was planning to have some posts scheduled, but that didn't work out ^_^; I'm still planning to blog, but quite frankly, I don't know how much internet access I'll have... so I might be pretty quiet till Thursday :( But I'll try my best!

8 comments:

  1. It was definitely good timing since this week was crazy. Enjoy the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're not too busy and can enjoy the conference, Nath! We'll see you when you get back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sad wave* I hope right NOW you are having a great time. (It's Monday night)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure to squeeze in some fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the conference was successful and maybe a little bit fun? But it's now Dec. 2 so WHERE ARE YOU?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only realized that I double-posted the post once I got home. Here is the comment that was on the other post:

    Isabel wrote: nothing wrong with last minute. I do it all the time. Something about the pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brie - Yeah and I didn't have that much to catch up while being away :)

    Hilcia - Well the conference was actually quite busy... but I did have some free time, especially in the evenings. Problem is I didt feel like doing anything. I'm not really familiar with Toronto and while we were downtown, there didn't seem to be much to do ^_^; I did go shopping on Sunday after I got there, but it was soooo crowded! I'm glad I brought books with me LOL.

    Alex - Thanks Alex!! Now, i need to catch up with my blog-hop!

    Kristie - I did Kristie! It was great to catch up with Cindy and Bob... but I did miss you!!! :( Next time for sure!

    Leslie - LOL, I did :) I read a lot more than I expected to :) So all is good!

    Christine - LOL, home catching up on things and cleaning my room ^_^; Sad LOL.

    Isabel - Meh. I can't do pressure anymore LOL. The thing is, sure you're going to get it done... but not to the standards you want. So why not take some time to achieve it? Although the posters did turn out fine :)

    ReplyDelete