Phew, here's my reading list for January :) For some reasons, this week-end, I'm very sleepy... probably because I didn't sleep enough this week.
Anyway, did anyone feel like January was an extremely long month? Maybe it's because I was very busy with work, but January just seems to go on and on and on. Have to say, I'm quite happy that we're now in February LOL.
So here's my list:
1) Broken Wing by Judith James: B-
2) Married in Seattle by Debbie Macomber: B-/C-
3) Seduced at Midnight by Jacquie D'Alessandro: C
4) Girl Most Likely To... by Susan Donovan : B
5) For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper: B+
6) Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier: C
7) Too Far Gone by Marliss Melton: C
8) Talk Me Down by Victoria Dahl: B
9) Kiss of a Demon King by Kresley Cole: B+
10) Secrets of the Heart by Jannifer Hoffman: B
11) Deep Waters by Jayne Ann Krentz: B+
12) Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong: A+
13) Homeport by Nora Roberts: A
14) Second Chance Pass by Robyn Carr: B+
15) Too Good To Be True by Kristan Higgins: B+
16) Kill For Me by Karen Rose: A
16 books read this month :) I'm happy with the number and even happier that there were some excellent reads :) I mean, half of the books I read were graded B+ and higher. That's 8 books folks!!
Unfortunately, I had to choose between reading and reviewing... and I guess reading won LOL. Lots of books I wanted to review and didn't have time, but I'll try my best to do them in the next few days... so stay tuned and look forward to February, because lots of good books are on their way :)