Monday, February 23, 2009

Re-Read Challenge Reminder

Hello everyone!

How was your week-end? As you know, I have off today, yay :P However, the week-end wasn't as relaxing or productive as I wished. I kept checking my emails for a message from my supervisor telling me I had to come in today. Luckily, I didn't get one... but still, not relaxing :(


Anyway, this is a reminder that the end of the month is this coming week-end and that means, Re-Read Challenge day :) So have you read your book? Or are you like me and still haven't chosen one?

Reviews are supposed to be for Saturday, but once again, since it's the week-end and that usually means less blogging... I'm giving an extension :) I'll put up the Re-Read Challenge post for February on Friday and you have till Monday to submit the link of your review to be eligible for the draw :)

Have a nice week :)

12 comments:

  1. I have mine all ready to go. Woo hoo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my review for the challenge yesterday. So far I'm doing good :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nath, now I don't feel so bad about not being done yet. You better pick a book fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope haven't picked anything OR read anything so this could be interesting come Saturday. Choosing from keepers isn't as easy as I'd thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Nath. I've read my book, I just haven't had the time to do the review. I hope to do so before Friday so I can go ahead and post the link right away. We're going out of town Friday, maybe Saturday though, so I appreciate the extension should I need to post it when we get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh mine's already posted and scheduled. :) I can't wait to read everyone's reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder, Nath. Gosh, one month passes by so quickly! I read mine, but haven't written the review yet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is read, I just need to write up the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine's ready to go and scheduled for Sat.! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine's read and the review is written! In fact I read two by the same author so I can do a 2fer.
    So are you saying we can post on Friday if we are ready?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm going to be able to make it as well LOL :)

    Kristie - Yep, if you're ready on Friday, you can go ahead and post it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made it! Whew! Written and scheduled for Friday. I'll be sure to leave the link for you when we get back into town Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete