Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hauling Sunday LVII

Okay, this is cutting it pretty close LOL. It was a pretty lazy day, lazy week-end and I didn't accomplish much of what I was hoping. The reason? I woke up yesterday with a cold :( Ugh. Hopefully, it won't last very long. I guess all I can do is sleep early, drink lots of fluids and pump in vitamin C.

Watching the Emmy Awards right now. I'm so happy that Comedy series category is up first, because that's the one I care about... and yay, Jim Parsons won!! Woohooo :)

I have a feeling this week is going to be a busy one. Have to bring my car to the garage to change the timing belt. Need to stop by to Coles, because it's closing next Saturday T_T My uncle is coming this Wednesday and next week-end, my friends and I are going away for a week-end. Going to Lake George... Anything worth doing, visiting there? Any good restaurant that I should go eat at?

As for books, well this week was very quiet for me. Especially given the last few weeks. Of course, it helps that there wasn't much being released LOL. Still, I got one book :)



New York to Dallas by J.D. Robb - New installment in the never-ending In Death series :) I don't know, I have high hope for this one, even if the reviews are more cautious. Anyway, it'll just be fun to see the gang again :)

That's it :) Ugh, someone, please tell me... Why are week-ends so short?!? I don't want it to end!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for Jim Parsons! Now I just need to remember to watch this week. LOL I'm terrible when it comes to remembering what shows are on when.

    I don't know where Lake George is but I hope it's a relaxing weekend for you. You need some serious down time Nathie. :)

    I got the Robb book last week but still haven't started it. Maybe it's the title change but I find I'm hesitant to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie - Oh yeah! You need to watch it this week, especially since it's 2 episodes!! :)

    Lake George is in New York State and that's all I know LOL. I'm looking forward to it, really. Plus, I spoke to my boss and I'm getting time off in October. Yay!! :) Unfortunately, it'll be probably to run errands, but who cares.

    I hope you enjoy the Robb :) I thought it was okay. Hopefully, I'll review it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Lake George, but I hear it's really nice. You'll have to let us know!

    I really like the cover and title to this In Death book. Which is a really frivolous comment, I know. LOL. I've got maybe a dozen books to go until I'm ready to read this one. By then it should be in paperback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I hope you feel better soon. Maria just came down with a cold too and is miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine - Well looks like I was lucky. Am not too miserable LOL. And it's actually going away fast :)

    LOL, I will let you know about Lake George :)

    I like the cover of the new Robb as well. It fits I think, given that most story takes place in Dallas.

    And yes, by the time you catch up, this should be in paperback :)

    ReplyDelete