Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best of 2011!


 What do these three books have in common? Well they are all part of my top reads in 2011! Ames and I have compiled our top reads for 2011 and are discussing it over at Breezing Through! Click here to take a look and let us know what you think! :)

In a few days, we'll have another post discussing more general topics such as "Best new-to-me authors", "Best new series" and so on :) Anything you'd like to know our opinions on? Feel free to make suggestions!

5 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out and I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you writing a "worst of" list? I was planning on writing one but it ended up being a hate letter to SEP's Call Me Irresistible, so I didn't post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing . . . I would have to choose different top books of the year, but I have so many it would take quite a while. I'm like many who try to list "best football player" or best this or that. The ones I have read most recently always come to mind and that most definitely leaves some earlier ones off the list that should be there. I'll have to think on this for a while . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex - Thanks Alex ;) Hope you enjoyed our post :)

    Brie - Nah, not writing a worst list. We used to do Best and Worst of... but it's so negative right? Let's celebrate the positive! :) And that's nice of you for not posting yours :)

    Dr J - LOL, maybe we'll do. Like "best hero", "best heroine" and so on right?

    ReplyDelete