Sunday, January 01, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXVI

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
May 2012 be filled health, love and happiness!
and great books!


I hope everyone had fun during New Year's Eve and didn't party too crazily! :) I can't believe we're already January 1st of 2012. How did that happen?!?

No plans for me today :) Just taking it easy. I definitively need to continue cleaning my room. However, it is going well. Look, look!!


Yep, that's my shiny new computer!! Along with my extra spacious desk!! :) But I'm not showing pictures of the rest of the room LOL. Hopefully, in 2012, I will be spared from the computer troubles! :)

I really like that this year, New Year is on Sunday. It feels like you're really starting the year afresh. Obviously, it'd have been better if I had managed to finish my Monthly Reads posts ^_^; I will definitively try to tie that loose end. In the meantime, here are the last book I've bought in 2011 :)


The Sweetheart of Prosper County by Jill S. Alexander - I've been wanting to read Ms Alexander for a while. Ames read and really enjoyed Paradise by this author. Then, not long ago, Alex reviewed The Sweetheart of Prosper County and I decided to give this one a try as it sounded a little bit more light-hearted than Paradise :)

And there it is. I've kept track of all the books I've bought in 2011!! I'll be making a tally in the new couple of days :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Nath!

    One book only? You should SEE my Book Haul for the last couple of weeks, it's scary. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love the new PC - I'm jealous!

    And I'm with Hils - the number of new books I have bought over the past two weeks is SCARY. I really have to work on that TBR.

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilcia - Thanks Hils! I hope you had a nice year too :)

    Yeah, I only had one book... and you should do a post for your haul! I want to see!!

    Li - Thanks Li! I hope you have a good year too! :)

    I'm so happy to have the new PC. Just hope it'll be holding up.

    So what did you get? Share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you got the Dell. It looks so pretty and shiny. :)

    Well, you didn't go out with a bang - 1 book. But somehow I'm sure you'll make up for it. :)

    So far this year I've bought 4 books. All ebooks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Love all your owls and your room is looking very nice! Keep up the good work, and let's hope 2012 brings us lots of good books to talk about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie - Actually, no, I went with a HP. The Dell reviews were too scary ^_^; and since I already had trouble with one, I decided to go with another brand in the end. Lots of debates, but I think it was a good choice! :)

    Well it's not my fault!! Technically, I blamed the publishers for making such a bad schedule of release LOL.

    What did you buy? What did you buy? Hey, I rarely know what you buy.

    Brie - Thanks Brie!! Happy New Year to you as well!! :) Hope you had a nice hiatus :)

    I love the owls as well. Bought them last year. They're actually bookends... I bought one pair... and somehow at the end of it all, I had 3 pairs, therefore 6 :) They're just so cute!! :)

    Indeed, let's hope 2012 brings up a lot of awesome books!!

    ReplyDelete