Monday, October 08, 2012

Hauling Sunday XCII

I know, I know, it's not Sunday. But since we had a long week-end here in Canada, today is my last day before I go back to work and therefore, it feels like Sunday LOL. And yesterday felt like Saturday and hence, my WEM feature went up. Makes sense right? LOL, in reality, I was busy on Saturday, but just play along :P We were supposed to go hiking on Saturday, but it rained during the night so we cancelled the activity because we were concerned about mud, slippery trails and injury. Instead of hiking, I spent a relaxing day at my friend V's place, hanging out with friends and making pasta and pizza. Yes, I know, the irony :) Instead of exercising, we filled ourselves with carbs... but it was good :)

So only one book this week, but one I was looking forward to:


The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan - Through the years, I've become a huge fan of Mr Riordan's Olympus Heroes series :) The Son of Neptune was a great installment and couldn't wait to find out what happened next... and wow, The Mark of Athena is a thick book! LOL. I'll try to have my review up soon :)

And that's it for me. I want to read more books, but at the same time, I don't have the urge to buy books.  Guess that's why I slipped into a reading slump ^_^; It is good news for my wallet though... and hopefully, there'll be a sale or good promo soon :)