Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Seven years of blogging!!...



Hi everyone :)

Yes, I'm alive LOL. Still plagued by the blogging blues ^_^; However, today is a special day and blues or not, I had to put up a post... because it's my blogiversary! Yay! Hard to believe it, but I have been blogging for seven years! Seven!! Jeez, how time flies :P

There's definitively been ups and downs in the past seven years, but that's to be expected. That's life :) What blogging has brought to me - friendships, a sense of accomplishments, sharing my love of books - is invaluable and had made my life richer :) And that's why despite a miserable year, I'm not ready to give it up :) And I know what I need to do! Just stop complaining and plow through the blues! LOL.

Anyway, what I really want to say is thank you to everyone who is following my blog :) You're the one that made this such a big part of my life! Thanks!

17 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary Nath! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! 7 years!

    (I have the blogging blues too - but only because I have the reading blues. Stupid soul-sucking day job.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven years!!! That's so awesome, nath! Wishing you a very, very happy blogiversary and MANY more! Which I know you'll have.. you'll get through these blues, I just know it. xo

    Adorable photo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say hello! It's been a while, but I still regularly enjoy reading your blog. Happy Blogiversary! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! And WOW, 7 years already~~~ That is so cool.

    Congrats on 7 wonderful years and many many more! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see a post pop up ;-)

    Happy blogiversary (and nice pic)!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the wishes!!

    Wendy - I've been to your blog, Wendy and jeez, sounds like you're slammed ^_^; Hope you survive the summer!

    dancechica - Hi there!! Thanks for popping in! Miss you!! What good books have you read?!

    Li - Nice to have a post up! Now, need more! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! Seven years is great. Congratulations, enjoy your summer and more blogging will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your 7th year blogiversary, Nath! I look forward to more!

    Now, let's beat those blogging blues! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Nath! I hope you continue for many years :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, nath! You should eat some cake, otherwise your blog will be sad and think that you don't really care ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very belated happy blogiversary! Loves ya Nath!

    ReplyDelete