Monday, August 12, 2013

Hauling Sunday CXVI

Okay, so my post is once again late ^_^; And this time around, I have no clever reasoning to justify it LOL. My only excuse is laziness, as usual. Sigh. 

Anyway, here are my new precious of the week :)

As you can see, not a ton of books, but some very good ones :) I requested an eARC for The Chocolate Touch a couple of months ago because I couldn't wait to read Dominique's story, but I did order my own print copy :) Love this series, just a bit sad at the change of covers mid-way :( I also received Guardian Demon in the mail. I'm really excited about this book because it's the last one of the series, but at the same time... not a huge fan of Michael and Taylor. Finally, the big surprise of the week was receiving Omens by Kelley Armstrong, also in the mail. This one is only officially coming out next week... so let see if I can get it read and reviewed for then :P

So that was my new books this week :) What about you? Got any good books?