Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Re-Read Challenge: March Winner :)

Phew!!! Today was a busy, busy day... My supervisor asked my co-worker and me to translate something... Normally, it wouldn't be a problem. Except this was like a scientific overview. Blah. All my scientific background is in English, so it was much harder.

Anyway, fun time! The draw for the 10$ gift certificate! So this month, 18 persons completed the challenge!! Wooohooo!!! True, it's a decrease of entry compared to January and February, but given blogland's activity in the past few weeks, I say it's good enough :) I think everyone was affected by the weather. I guess we're all ready for nice, warm and sunny weather right?

This month, no real author really stood out. Well Nikki read Sherrilyn Kenyon and Amy C, Kinley MacGregor... so you could say that Ms Kenyon "stood" out... kind of :P Otherwise, it was very interesting and varied this month :)

So the winner is...

SENECA!

Woohoo :) LOL, you know my email address :) Just let me know what store you want the gift certificate for :)

Now, off to work on my montly reads list...