Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: January!

*This is sticky post. Please scroll down for new posts*

Yes, it is already the end of January. Went by fast, right?

So did you do your re-read? :) Like I said in the Re-Read Challenge 2010 post, this year will be a bit more informal and less strict. All you have to do, is read your re-read and review it. You can post your link in the comment section whenever you want, there's no deadline :)

Hope everyone will enjoy the challenge again this year :D


MsMoonlight: White Lies by Linda Howard
Hilcia: Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard
Nath: The Cinderella Deal by Jennifer Crusie
Ames: Sarah's Child by Linda Howard
Leslie: Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs

11 comments:

  1. Here's my review Nath.

    Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard -- she's popular this month. *g*

    http://www.impressionsofareader.com/2010/01/review-duncans-bride-by-linda-howard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my review Nath.

    Duncan's Bride by Linda Howard -- she's popular this month. *g*

    http://www.impressionsofareader.com/2010/01/review-duncans-bride-by-linda-howard.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still read my re-read but now I feel like I should have picked a Linda Howard. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I'm loving these LH re-read reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun reads this month. I did my re-read but did not get a chance to write a review. maybe next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris - If you ever write the review, just let me know :D It doesn't matter when :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie - LOL, I know what you mean! I feel I should have re-read a Linda Howard too! She was a popular author last year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tabitha - Me too :D Especially since two, I haven't read...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's mine. It was a "mood" re-read. :)

    http://lesliespsyche.blogspot.com/2010/02/reread-challenge-review-bone-crossed.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie - LOL, getting ready for the 4th one coming soon?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Re-Read book for February is another great Linda Howard book:

    "Come Lie With Me"

    Review: http://moonlighttotwilightblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/come-lie-with-me-by-linda-howard.html

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete