Saturday, February 27, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: February

It's the end of another month, already. They come awfully fast, LOL.

So let's see who've done their re-reads for February! I didn't yet... and unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it T_T I've been reading a lot, but somehow, they all turn out to be 2010 releases... or almost. Perhaps I'll do a re-read in the next few days or read two for March. I just feel bad that I didn't have time to do a re-read, especially since I'm the host... but hey, I'm on a reading roll so I don't want to ruin it. Especially since I thought the Olympics Games would slow things down, but they didn't really.


While I didn't make it, I know some who did... and here they are :D

MsM: Come Lie with Me by Linda Howard
Hilcia: Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas
Ames: A Most Lamentable Comedy by Janet Mullany
Leslie: The Texan's Wager by Jodi Thomas
Nath: The Shadow Queen by Anne Bishop

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. LOL I just emailed you about this. :P

    My review is going up tomorrio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waving*

    Hello!! I am a new follower to your blog... BTW I LOVE it! :-)

    Already downloaded lots of books that you have recommended :-))

    BinB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ames - LOL, I know, I just answered your email too!

    Brahmin - Welcome to my blog, Brahmin! I'm glad you love it! I see you're reading The Lightning Thief! I hope you enjoy it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry. Did a re-read but did not write about it, too much sickyness at my house. did not get a chance. :(
    Oh, have not read that Linda Howard, off to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got mine up, a little late but if February was like all the other months then it would be the 29th right? LOL

    http://lesliespsyche.blogspot.com/2010/03/reread-challenge-review-texans-wager.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie - I love the way you're thinking!! So if I get my re-read review today or tomorrow, I'm still not late! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. just depends, does your February have 30 or 31 days? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kris - Don't worry about it, Kris :D Like I said before, this is for fun only!

    Hope everyone gets better in your house!

    Leslie - LOL, 31 days.

    ReplyDelete