Saturday, February 13, 2010

Contest: Percy Jackson and The Olympians!

I had great fun blogging about this series during the whole week, not only reviewing the books, but commenting on the upcoming movie :D I hope you enjoyed it as well... and I thought it was only fitting to end this with a contest LOL.

It's very simple, just leave a comment with which novel from the Percy Jackson and The Olympians series you'd like to get :D This gives the chance to people who have already start the series to participate as well :D if you've already read the whole series, what about the companion book?

You have a week to enter the contest, i.e. till 11.59PM on February 20. I'll draw and announce the winner on February 21 :D

Good luck!!

 

8 comments:

  1. I think I would like "The Sea of Monsters". I picked up the first one last week :)

    Monica
    mojo09226(AT)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win The Last Olympians. I picked up the first book from the library and am waiting on the others. The wait for the last one is huge, so I may get a chance to read this year it if I win it.

    jennsicurella at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nath - I actually got the first one this week, so have been skimming most of your following posts in fear of spoilers! The books sound as though they really captured your imagination, am looking forward to starting this series.

    Since I already have the first, I'd go for the second one :-)

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lightning Thief. I haven't had a chance to get the book and start the series yet. I want to though!

    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. justpeachy36@yahoo.com

    Please enter me in the giveaway.

    I would like to win The Lightening Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought The Lightning Thief yesterday. Of course I blame you, Nath! The series looks good, and that's coming from someone who hasn't jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon yet.

    Can I enter the contest for The Sea of Monsters?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the Last Olympian!! I love this series so far...I am in the middle of The Sea of Monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win The Lightning Thief. I've had it on my wish list for a while!

    ReplyDelete