Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Life According to the Books I Read in 2011

LOL, instead of typing my Monthly Reads posts away, I've been procrastinating and decided to have a little bit of fun. For the past couple of years, Christine has posted this meme at the end of the year on her blog. I always have a lot of fun reading the answers and since I have a little bit of time on my hand... Why not? :)


Describe yourself:
Absolutely, Positively by Heather Webber

How do you feel:
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

Describe where you currently live:
Perfect Harmony by Nora Roberts

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Comforts of Home by Jodi Thomas

Your favorite form of transportation:
Vanish by Tess Gerritsen

Your best friend is:
A Rare Gift by Jaci Burton

You and your friends are:
A Hoe Lot of Trouble by Heather Webber

What's the weather like:
Baby, It's Cold Outside by Addison Fox

What is life to you:
Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

Favorite time of day:
Veil of Night by Linda Howard

Your fear:
Forgotten by Cat Patrick

What is the best advice you have to give:
Never Resist to Temptation by Miranda Neville

Thought for the day:
Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan

How I would like to die:
Knock Me Off My Feet by Susan Donovan

My soul's present condition:
Blackout by Rob Thurman


What do you think of my answers? Initially, I thought the form of transportation was going to be the hardest ^_^; Turns out the two I got stuck on were Thought of the day and My soul's present condition...The easiest was the weather... LOL, I had a couple of option: Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen and Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep... but in the end, the answer I went with was the most accurate LOL. One title that I wanted to use was Flawless by Carrie Lofty, but it sounded a bit presumptuous LOL. I also tried not using the same author twice, but I couldn't resist LOL.

It was definitively lots of fun!! Nice way to start wrapping up the year :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, your answers are great, Nath. I love your description for You and Your Friends: A Hoe Lot of Trouble. And, Love is The Higher Law worked out perfectly for Thought of the Day. :)

    Flawless would have been a great answer too! Cheeky. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, your answers are great! I love the answer for your friends and how you describe yourself sounds like you, very upbeat! LOL.

    I did this meme for the past two years so I might do it again this year as well. We'll see. I've been reading though I haven't been posting about it so maybe doing the meme will remind me of what I read. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Loved A Rare Gift and The Comforts of Home answers! This is a fun meme to see what ppl will write.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your answers. I didn't read enough to play. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! What great answers, nath!
    I love "A Hoe Lot of Trouble" for you and your friends! LOL! Awesome!

    And very clever using "Vanish" for your favorite form of transportation! I'd like to do that now and then myself!

    Thanks for playing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got stuck with the die question,. I didn't answer it.
    :)

    Also me and my friends, lol

    I loved your answers, I think this is a playful way to remember 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, this is a fun meme:) Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers Nath! I need to find some time to do this. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hilcia - LOL. I thought it was a fun answer as well for me and my friends ;)

    LOL, a bit too cheeky I think. Flawless :)

    Tabs - Thanks! I do think that most of the time, I'm pretty upbeat :) So yeah, it described me best :)

    I'm glad you did it, Tabs! :) I thought your answers were good as well :)

    Mariana - As soon as I saw A Rare Gift, I knew it was the perfect answer :)

    And yes, it's a fun meme ;) I really wished I've done them the previous years!

    Isabel - Awww, hopefully next year you can! :)

    Christine - LOL, I think Vanish was the only option... Well perhaps Dragon Bound, but someone had already used it *winkwink*

    Thanks for doing this meme every year, Christine!

    Alex - some of them are really hard, Alex!! the die question was definitively one of them!

    Pepca - Thanks Pepca! And welcome to my blog :)

    Leslie - Looking forward to your answers Les!

    ReplyDelete