Sunday, April 01, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXXIV

Okay, okay, Leslie was right not to believe me in my last Hauling Sunday post. I did buy more books LOL. In my defense though, most of these books are coming out on Tuesday, which means April. Plus, we're really close to April, so I almost made it LOL.

On my first trip to the bookstore - yes, I went more than once...


About that Night by Julie James - I've really been looking forward to this book. I enjoyed the last one, A Lot Like Love, and hope to enjoy About that Night as much :)

I want Candy by Susan Donovan - I've been in the mood for contemporary romance, so I'm stocking up :) I tried buying I Want Candy at the beginning of March, but they couldn't find the book. Good thing because I got a coupon for an extra 15% off. Yay! Anyway, I enjoyed Cheri on Top and I hope I Want Candy will be a winner as well :)

***

I was actually planning to wait till Tuesday to return to the bookstore since Just Down the Road is on strict release date... but I went out for dinner with some friends and the restaurant was right in front! Who can resist? So on my second trip:


Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire - So I've been looking for new UF series and this is an author that Li has really enjoyed :) The only problem is her other series, Toby Dayes, is about fae and faeries and I'm not into that stuff. So I thought I'd give this one a try :) It sounds quite interesting!

The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley - It wasn't on the shelf the day before! I want to know what went on between Eleanor and Hart! Hopefully, it'll be good stuff :)

***

As you can see, I got a good haul, especially since most books are new releases. Speaking of new releases, Ames, Monroe and I have our monthly post up at Breezing Through! Take a look at what other books we'll be getting :)