Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXXVI

I thought this week was going to be real quiet, but I managed to find some books to buy :) So let's take a look, shall we?

E-books:

Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger - My blog is not the first place this week you've seen Last Days of Summer being mentioned? Well two very good reasons... First, it's a great book LOL. Second, it's on sale at 1.99$ at most e-book retailer!! Seriously, it's a great deal for such a great book! If you're looking for something different, give it a try! This book will make you laugh, smile and cry :)

We'll Always Have Paris by Jessica Hart - Earlier this week, Wendy had a post about Comforting vs. Tired tropes and authors and she mentioned We'll Always have Paris. I decided to give it a go because it had one of my favorite trope: the happy-go-lucky heroine thawing the stuffy hero :) Speaking of this trope, anyone has recs? I'm looking for more! :)


Last but not least:

Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins - Through all my years of chasing after new releases and buying books, I've gathered some good information. One of them is that Harlequin books tend to make their way early at the bookstore... and not have strict release date. This means they're usually early on the bookshelves too :) I decided to take a look at the online indicator and yay, Somebody to Love was in stock! Bonus, I didn't even have to bother a clerk to find a copy :) I've heard this one is good, so I'm looking forward to reading it :)

And there you go. All in all, a pretty good week :)