Thursday, June 21, 2012

Guess who!!

Hi everyone!!

Some of you might remember that I was taking today and tomorrow off because I have a very special guest coming over :) Well, guess who?!? :P

I'll give you a clue...


LOL, I made it easy, right? :P Well yes, you guess right! It's Ames!


Yep, she finally made it to Montreal for a visit :) I picked her up this morning and our first stop was at the UBS LOL. Well food and then, UBS :) However, we were very reasonable :P I'll show you just how much in the next Hauling Sunday post :)

Right now, Ames is getting some rest from the traveling... and then, I'll put her to work for some posts over at BT LOL. So don't be surprised if we're both scarce online in the next few days!

8 comments:

  1. OMG - I hate you both! LOL

    That's just the jealousy talking though :)

    Have fun you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to have a great weekend! Jealous here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I hope you guys have a lovely time!
    and Double YAY for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh have a great time! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so lucky to be hanging out together! Ames, take some books...look at all of those behind you, Nath won't notice...haha.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a fun visit with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN!!! Have a great time together, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy - You cannot be jealous! You get together with the SoCal bloggers a lot more often than Ames and I do! Last time we saw each other was in 2009!!

    Thanks! We did!

    Leslie - It was a great week-end, but too short! :(

    Alex - Thanks Alex :)

    Hilcia - We did! We had a great time! You're next Hils! Gotta come next year!

    Rowena - LOL, nice try Wena, but I will notice!! In any case, she doesn't need to sneak, she can just ask :P

    Kailana - Thanks Kailana! Wish Nova Scotia wasn't that far! Otherwise, we would be coming over :P

    Christine - Thanks Christine!

    ReplyDelete