Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hauling Sunday CIX

Hey everyone! :) How are you doing? Did you have a good week-end?

The past week was the last week of curling, so there was a special event at the club to which I participate.  I know I've said numerous times that I'd have a post about curling coming, but this time it's true, because something really exciting happened :)

So combined with work, let just say I've been quite busy this week. I have only one new book, but it's one that I was really looking forward to :)


What about you? What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hadn't heard of Whiskey Beach before, I hope it's good!!
    :) Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize Nora Roberts had a new book out. I will have to check it out.

    I've watched curling in the Olympics and it looks like so much fun with a lot of strategy involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Nath, I also purchased this book and read it already! I look forward to thoughts on this one. ;P

    I'm glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex - It was a solid read, Alex. Not the best NR, but still enjoyable :)

    So far, beginning of the week has been painful, sigh.

    Jan - Yep, new book out :) It's her annual stand-alone :)

    Curling is big in Canada, so we're lucky, we have a lot of coverage outside of the Olympics. I really enjoyed playing and watching it is a lot of fun as well :) It's a lot more strategy than people think.

    Hilcia - I'm curious about your thoughts as well, Hils!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nath and Hils, did you guys like Whiskey Beach? Better or same quality as The Witness?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine - I enjoyed Whiskey Beach. It's different than The Witness, probably not as good and I know that Hils was a bit annoyed with the heroine, but I liked it LOL. Another solid B :)

    ReplyDelete