Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hauling Sunday CVIII

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great week-end. Mine so far has been quite relaxing. We had snow on Friday. Sigh, yes, snow... However, the mild temperature yesterday and today means that it has almost melt everywhere which is nice :)

I haven't been blogging and blog-hopping as much as I've wanted lately. Frankly, work has been kicking my butt :( Training is over and I've now started cutting official slides... and the fact that the computer and machine are in different rooms means I don't have access to the computer as much as I used too. It sucks LOL. Add to that that I've started working out with my sister in the evening and yeah, routine is completely disrupted! Funny how only one more thing makes such an impact :( So I'm slowly setting a new routine and hopefully, I'll have it down to pat soon.

In the meantime, here are the new books I've acquired this week :)

 

The Chocolate Rose by Laura Florand - Well this book is a surprise release this month! Totally wasn't expecting it. I knew Ms Florand had some self-published books in the work, but only found out in her newsletter that The Chocolate Rose came out last week! This book is meant to bridge the gap between her Paris Chocolatiers series and her next one set in Provence. So far, it's only available in ebook, but should be out in print as well eventually :)

And that's it for this week. More coming this week, hopefully!