Sunday, April 14, 2013

Hauling Sunday CVIII

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great week-end. Mine so far has been quite relaxing. We had snow on Friday. Sigh, yes, snow... However, the mild temperature yesterday and today means that it has almost melt everywhere which is nice :)

I haven't been blogging and blog-hopping as much as I've wanted lately. Frankly, work has been kicking my butt :( Training is over and I've now started cutting official slides... and the fact that the computer and machine are in different rooms means I don't have access to the computer as much as I used too. It sucks LOL. Add to that that I've started working out with my sister in the evening and yeah, routine is completely disrupted! Funny how only one more thing makes such an impact :( So I'm slowly setting a new routine and hopefully, I'll have it down to pat soon.

In the meantime, here are the new books I've acquired this week :)

 

The Chocolate Rose by Laura Florand - Well this book is a surprise release this month! Totally wasn't expecting it. I knew Ms Florand had some self-published books in the work, but only found out in her newsletter that The Chocolate Rose came out last week! This book is meant to bridge the gap between her Paris Chocolatiers series and her next one set in Provence. So far, it's only available in ebook, but should be out in print as well eventually :)

And that's it for this week. More coming this week, hopefully!

4 comments:

  1. I have Laura Florand's first book in her chocolate series, but haven't read it yet...the story of my life, I think! I will have to search your site and see if you've reviewed it. I've read lots of good things about it.

    I also read one of Julie James' books, but can't remember it, too, well. I think I liked it, but haven't read anymore. I'll have to go back and check my reading list and see what I thought. I hope you have a good reading week and that you're not too busy at work.

    My daughter works in a lab (and a greenhouse) and actually got a new job this week (yay!), but won't start till June. I imagine she'll have a learning curve, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you think of Love Irresistibly. I'm a bit behind in her FBI series, but they're usually really good.

    I know what you mean about one little thing gets added to your routine and then all of a sudden you have NO free time to blog. Same thing going on here... I'm so behind on my own blog and visiting everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nath, I'm late leaving my comments. Do you know that it's April 22nd and it is still cold down here? Ugh!

    Anyway, the only book I have from your buys from this week is Love Irresistibly by James and I still have not read it. I need to get to it. :) And, I have got to give Florand a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan - LOL, I hear you, Jan! I'm really good at reading the books I buy, but if I don't do it soon, they slide in my TBR pile and chances that I read them are slimmer and slimmer. Sigh.

    I've reviewed almost all of Ms Florand's books, because I really enjoy her writing :) Hope it will help you!

    Congrats to your daughter on getting a job! It's really hard nowadays :( I hope she enjoys it!

    Christine - It was a great book. I'm going to try to review it soon :)

    Hilcia - NO problem Hils. At least, you're trying and that's what matters.

    Ugh, we're North of you, Hils! If you're not getting warm weather, we don't either!!

    I hope you enjoy Love Irresitibly. It's better than her last release! :) Much better! and hope you enjoy the Laura Florand!

    ReplyDelete