Sunday, November 03, 2013

Hauling Sunday CXXII

Hey everyone :)

So how was your week? And your week-end?

My week was okay, nothing really special happened. I played curling on Thursday and Friday... but on my way to the curling club on Friday evening, there were two spots - one on my back and one near my armpit - that kind of hurt. And after my game, I felt pretty crappy. Hopefully, I didn't push too hard ^_^; I'm kind of concerned I might get a new shingles rash, although it wouldn't make sense given I'm done with the antiviral treatment. Also hoping it's not a complication of shingles. However, it hasn't hurt yesterday and today, so I'll take that as a good sign.

There were a lot of books out on last Tuesday :) Here is what I got:


These were all pre-orders. There's quite a few more books that I want and they should be on their way, coming this week :) Can't wait!

What about you? What did you get? By the way, Ames, Monroe and I have our new releases post up over at Breezing Through! Take a look at it here :)