Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hauling Sunday CXXIII

Hi everyone :)

How are you doing? Hope everything's good with everyone :) I'm doing better, on the mend. I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and a follow-up appointment on Wednesday at which time, they removed the drain! Yay!! So I've been taking it easy... and tomorrow, I'll be back to work. Moment of truth I guess LOL. Luckily, my job is flexible, so I'm still planning to take things easy :) The real test I think is going to drive to work... One of the bridges - of course, it has to be the one that I take - is having some issues and two lanes are closed ^_^; Really not a good news, sigh. So we'll see how traffic is going to be, but not looking forward to that :(

In the meantime, I've been reading some new releases and re-reading some old favorites :) I've also taken up crochet :P My sister was looking at video tutorials to make an infinity scarf and I got sucked in. I'm doing a test run and hopefully, it'll turn out good :) Then, I'll buy nicer and bulkier yarn... At least, that's the plan.

Now, look at my new precious!! Luckily, November was a good release month because that got me through :)



What do you think? And what good books did you read lately?!