Thursday, May 21, 2009

Review: White Star by Elizabeth Vaughan

Hi everyone!

How is it going? I'm so tired ^_^; Been to the gym twice in a row! Woohoo... Kind of. I've been trying to eat less junk (not all that successful), eat less (I'm more hungry which leads me to eat junk, ugh) and work out... and work is killing me, or more exactly, stressing me to death. Can't wait till the Canadian blogger meeting 2! So time off!

Onto blogging affairs now, I've updated the reviews archive :) Yay me! I have to say, I'm quite proud of myself for how much I've been reviewing. Of course, it doesn't cover all the books I'm reading, but it's decent :)

Ames and I are in week 3 of our (stupid) bet... Well it's a good bet, considering that we didn't have any new releases that we wanted. That way, it decreases our impulsive books bingings. I mean, my bank account is very happy at the moment :) and I did need to save a bit of money for the trip... but I'm bored ^_^; Come on June 5, come faster!!

Finally, the purpose of this post :) If you don't know yet, well I reviewed White Star by Elizabeth Vaughan over at Book Binge :) Love Elizabeth Vaughan!! So yes, you can head here to read my review :)

Have a nice day all :)

There is one more adored... Everyone knows that the Lady High Priestess Evelyn is virtuous and noble, one of the leaders of the rebellion against the unjust usurper, as well as a gentle healer who channels the powers of the gods to help the sick and injured.

There is no one more despised... Orrin Blackhart, the Scourge of Palins, is renowned as an evil man. As the war leader of one of the usurper's supporters, he has killed many and stood by while the sorceress he serves created an army of the undead.

And there is nothing more unexpected than passion... When Orrin takes Evelyn prisoner during the war, each will discover there is more to the other than they expected. And souls that should have clashed will be forged together in desire, redemption, and glory...