Friday, May 08, 2009

TGIF!!

First of all:

Happy Mother's Day

to all the blogger mothers... the mother bloggers... Hmmmm, well you know who you are LOL :) Hope you have an excellent week-end and hope you get pampered by your hubby and kiddos...

So, how has everyone been doing? My week has been quite busy - first, going out with my friends on Monday and then, going out for lunch on Wednesday... Have to say, I'd have my fill of sushi :) In addition, well, I signed up for the gym again :( My dad made me - he needed someone else to sign up for the gym so we could get the familial package... so there you go, back to the gym. This time though, I paid for the year... so I better go. So far, I've been 2 times... My goal is 2 or 3 times a week + one swimming session. That's my goal... will I be able to make it? No idea...

In the previous post, I promised some pictures of the sushi I ate on Sunday. So here there are:



Looks pretty right? Taste is okay. The yellow paper is actually algae that they colored yellow. It's fun once in a while to eat something different - but it relied at lot on the sauces... Japanese mayo and sweet sauce... So it hid the taste a bit. The presentation is very nice though, so it makes it worth once in a while. I still prefer the sushi place near my house that I went with my friends on Monday night.

Few months ago, after the So Cal bloggers had their get-together, Kristie wrote a post about a send Canadian get-together... More details to come about it, but I've been planning my trip to Toronto LOL :) The date we've come up with is June 13... and that is only a month and a few days away. Me, being anal, I wanted to start to plan the trip... So that's what I did :)

Also, Ames and I have a crazy bet/challenge going on. We were complaining about how there were not many releases for the month of May. I only had 2 books actually... Sad no? Ames didn't have many releases either... and so we came up with this challenge: no more buying books for a month. A month!! LOL, you guys know me. A month is like eternity!!! Anyway, challenge started May 6 to June 5... Let see who caves first - my sis believes I won't make it LOL :) She's right... if you look at the odds, Ames has a greater chance to make it... but we never know :)

So that's pretty much it with my life. Nothing much going on. I had the reading blues... but I finished two books in two days, so I think it's coming back :) My goal this week-end? Read and write posts :) What about you? Any special plans?