Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Belated Christmas and Re-Read Challenge Reminder


Merry Belated Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a great time with their family and friends :D

I lost my Christmas spirit last year and still haven't found it back yet :( However, I am enjoying the time off. It's been very relaxing: eating, reading and sleeping :)

Blogland has been quiet as well, but understandably so. It's good because my blogging mojo went on vacation. I hope it'll come back soon though :)

In the meantime, a reminder - the last Re-read Challenge is due on December 31, i.e. next Thursday. I'm not expecting too many entries, but still :P I'll be putting up the post on Wednesday and you'll have the end of the week and the week-end to post the review up :) I understand it's New Year and everyone is going to be busy...

By the way, I know that last month, I said I would stop hosting the challenge... but I've changed my mind and will be continuing to host it. However, there won't be any sign-up, prizes and reminders. If you do a re-read and feel like reviewing it, good :) If not, no loss...

All right, I'm going to go read a little :) I'll have a couple of reviews coming up in the next few days! :D

19 comments:

  1. Hey my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. Guess what? I reread! Now I just need to do a review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Christmas, nath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Nath! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear you’re enjoying your time off. You deserve it!

    I still have to pick the book for the re-read. LOL I was going to read Linda Howard’s Son of the Morning but I can’t find my copy. :( Need to organize my books. I found a box of books I had forgotten I had, sadly Howard's wasn't in there. But I did buy a very old favorite that I might read instead…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas, Nath! Enjoy the downtime. :-)

    So glad you're continuing the re-read challenge into 2010!

    I re-read and now have to write my review. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Nath :) Hope you are having a relaxing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're enjoying your downtime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nath,
    I had a difficult time keeping that Christmas spirit going this year, too. I'm glad, though, that you're enjoying the down time from work and hope you're reading some great books.
    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for the good wishes!! Hope you all had a wonderful time too :)

    Good luck for getting the reviews up for the re-read challenges!! :D

    Christine - I'm sorry you weren't in the mood. Totally understandable with your FIL being in the hospital so close to Christmas. Hope the spirit catches you for New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nath, I hope you're well. Enjoy your downtime. :)

    I'll see what I can do about the re-read challange. I hope I can post (we have some problems with our computer :( ).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear nath, I'm so glad you've decided to host the Re-read Challenge in 2010! It was one of my favorite challenges to follow in 2009 (although I didn't join because I was too late to do so), but I loved reading the great reviews. Now I can join for 2010. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Merry Christmas wishes to you!

    I've finally started my RRC book so hopefully I'll get that review up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nath! I hope your holidays were nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm coming, I'm coming!! Can I have to Jan 1? I've read the book (yet another couple of In Death books!) but I'm on the late shift today. Dummy me volunteered again to stay for the later shift so the girl who is working it won't be by herself if it's busy.
    Hopefully I will get my reread up by midnight tonight - but it might just not be until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I posted my re-read, i am going out of town for the holiday so will see you in the new year.

    I re-read Moving Target and Running Scared by Elizabeth Lowell and posted here
    http://the-reading-spot.blogspot.com/2009/12/moving-target-and-running-scared-re.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lori - LOL, so do you think you'll have the review up?

    Hilcia - I'll hold you to it :D

    Kristie - You have till Sunday :D is that a good enough extension?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous - Thanks :)

    Can I ask you a favor? Can you please not post as "Anonymous" anymore? It's hard to tell whether your comments are real or spam. You simply select "Name" and enter one :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete