Sunday, October 31, 2010

Re-Read Challenge 2010: September and October!!!


Okay, so I've been quite lax with the Re-Read Challenge post, mainly because the rate of participation is way down LOL. I'm not too surprised, as I myself have difficulty doing my re-reads... Anyway, to catch up what I missed last month, I'm combining September and October together :)


September

Nath: The Golden Chance by Jayne Ann Krentz
Hilcia: Lady Sophia's Lover, A Separate Peace, Almost Like Being in Love, Cullen's Bride and Mr. Perfect


October

Miss Moonlight: The Viking's Woman by Heather Graham
Hilcia: Rising Moon by Lori Handeland
Nath: Trust Me on This by Jennifer Crusie
Ames: Getting Rid of Bradley by Jennifer Crusie and Seducing Stephen by Bonnie Dee and Summer Devon

If I've missed any review, please let me know!! Enjoy everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Well I am still enjoying the challenge the problem is Aug/Sept are SOOOOOOO busy for me with the kids going to school and joining clubs and sports. I just never had time to read at this time of year. That is why I love winter so much, I have the most time to read during the winter months.

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm "re-reading" the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by listening to the audio books in my car... I LOVE this series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Moonlight - Don't worry, it's no trouble at all :) and LOL, isn't it great knowing that you have time to read coming up? :)

    Mollie - LOL, I know :) So, is it good "hearing" it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    I'm not sure where to put this, I did my re-read for November.
    I reread "Soul Deep" by Lora Leigh.

    http://moonlighttotwilightblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/soul-deep-by-lora-leigh.html

    :o)

    MsM

    ReplyDelete