Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hauling Sunday XIX

Sigh, a very lazy week-end again this week :P My boss is away, but for some reasons, I don't feel relaxed :( I think part of it is because I've been having a really hard time choosing what to read next :( I mean, my reading mojo is going strong at the moment, but picking up the next book to read is hard.

Also, by the way, where is everyone? :P Just wondering... I know I haven't been blog-hopping as much as I used to... but there's also fewer posts to catch up.

Okay, so here is my haul this week. Keep in mind, there was a 25% off this week-end at Chapters, Indigo and Coles :P




The Accidental Wedding by Anne Gracie - This one caught my attention. I think it was an excerpt posted up over at Book Binge and Tracy's review.

When Harry Met Molly by Kieran Kramer - I noticed this book when browsing for new releases. Back blurb sounds really fun, so I thought I'd give Ms Kramer's debut novel a chance :) Ames has already reviewed it here.

The Best Laid Plans by Sarah Mayberry - I hesitated getting the book. I'm not sure I'm going to like it, given the H/H are older and apparently, it's very baby-focused. However, since it was 25% off... :P

The Homecoming by JoAnn Ross - I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book (here), plus Ames has just gotten it :)

Water Bound by Christine Feehan - Not a fan of Ms Feehan, but again, this book has been getting good reviews (here and here), so I'll give it a try :)

Waiting for Nick/Considering Kate by Nora Roberts - I've read a lot of historicals lately and am in the mood for contemporary romances... However, those are hard to get by!! Seriously. I was at the bookstore, looking for it... and then, decided why not pick this. Nora Roberts is a sure value and Ames and Monroe just read Waiting for Nick and both loved it :P

Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb - LOL, you all know why I got this :P I finally found a copy at discounted price at Walmart :) Although Indigo and Chapters just received their stock on Friday... Ah well, too bad :P What can I say, I don't like to wait :P The good thing though is I was talking to James and seems I'm not the only one LOL.

And there it is, my haul for this week. Bought 6 books during the 25% off promotion. I'm proud of myself. I bought books, but at the same time, didn't go overboard :) What do you think?