Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hauling Sunday XXI

Sorry for the past very quiet week. I'm having the blues ^_^; The shopping blues, the watching TV blues, the listening music blues, etc. Aside from reading, everything else feels a bit blah. I tried writing a review for Somewhere Along the Way, but I figured that blogland has been quiet in the past few weeks and it'd be even more this week because of Thanksgiving... so I thought it'd be the perfect time to take a little break and hopefully, it will work :)

Without any further delay, here are the books I bought this week:





A Christmas Promise by Mary Balogh - I've had this book on my radar for a while and was waiting for a good opportunity (read need a certain minimum amount purchase to use coupon) to buy it. However, I broke down after reading Hils' review ^_^; I've been on a historical binge and this one sounds like it'll fit perfectly with the others... Plus, I want to read something Christmas-y :P

His Captive Lady and To Catch a Bride by Anne Gracie - I just finished reading The Accidental Wedding last week and really enjoyed it :) Enough that I wanted to read the other books in the series.

Pleasures of a Notorious Gentleman by Lorraine Heath - LOL, you all know how I enjoyed Passions of a Wicked Earl and if you don't, click on the link for the review! :P There was no doubt in my mind that I would get the second book in the series. Look out for a review, very soon! :P

First Lord's Fury by Jim Butcher - I read the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher a couple of weeks (months?) ago. First Lord's Fury was a library book and now, it just came out in paperback format, so I bought it :)

So these are the books for me this week :) What about you?