Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hauling Sunday XX

There were no new releases awaiting for me at the bookstore this week... actually, I almost skipped this week's post, since I haven't bought anything at the bookstore. However, I suddenly remembered that I did indeed purchase books this week! E-books! LOL, probably the first time I actually bought some ^_^;

So without any further delay, here are my new e-books... Tada!


Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey - This is an ebook I've been wanting to read for a while, because it has received a lot of good reviews. However, I just haven't gotten around to buy it. Then, Tabitha brought to my attention its current price over at Carina Press... 0.99$!!! So I didn't waste any time :P

Silver and Spice by Jennifer Greene - I thought it was silly to only charge 0.99$ to my credit card, so I bought another e-book ^_^; And Silver and Spice fits my mood: a) contemporary romance and b) author that I've read before :P

Oh, and I almost forgot the two books I got by mail:


I won both of these on the RT blog during a 6-books YA giveaway. When I signed up for the giveaway, I didn't realize that I needed an US address. Thus, I had them sent to Monroe. Monroe got to keep Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and got to read some others. Ames was there last week and got to pick up those she wanted to read and sent me these :P Firelight by Sophie Jordan is the reason I signed up for the giveaway. The premises sound very good and I love dragons!