Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Re-read Challenge 2010: November!!

So sorry this post is late!! I've been meaning to write it up, but I haven't been in the mood ^_^; December has been far busier than I expected and it's taken a hit at my reading/blogging mojo. Grrrrr. Still, better late than never, right? :)

Only one more entry for the Re-Read Challenge after November! Seriously, can you believe a year has almost gone by? I can't. The first half of the year seems to go by so slowly, but the last few months have just zipped through! After this year, there is no doubt that I am not continuing the Re-Read Challenge. It was fun; however, blogland has quieted down as well as the participation rate to the challenge. Plus, I think I want to be challenge-free next year. Challenges are great, but at the same time, they add pressure to my reading... and seriously, the way things go, I always have difficulty keeping track of time and when to read a certain book for a challenge and when to post the review. So after today's post, there'll be one more entry for the Re-read Challenge :)

Let's see what people has re-read in November:

Miss Moonlight: Soul Deep by Lora Leigh

Did I miss any reviews?