Sunday, April 03, 2011

Hauling Sunday XXXVII

Nothing special really this past week, except the return of my parents and catching up on my sleep :) Because of BPPV, I've changed the way I place my pillows and I don't know if it's that or if it's just that I'm exhausted, but I've fallen asleep really early this week ^_^; Or at least, that's what I blame my lack of blogging on LOL. However, I plan to pick it up again - lots of reviews to come this week and my monthly reads post :) Also, for those who missed it, Ames, Monroe and I discussed the new releases coming out this month :) Lots of new goodies! :P

But what about the goodies I got this week? Well once again, I was a pretty good girl :) I know, such a surprise, right? Well the thing is, I'm going to RWA this summer, right? So I'm starting to build my list of books to get at RWA - if not at the convention, then at least, in the States. I seriously can't wait till the list of authors participating to the Literacy Signing Event is revealed!! But yeah, basically every author who has a book released in the next few months and I think is attending to RWA - I'm not buying... Unless it's a die-hard favorite author that I really, really, really can't wait. Cough*Tangled Threads*Cough*Kiss of Snow*Cough*Warcry*Cough. Hey, I'm not made of ice! Anyway, we'll see if I'm to wait...

Still, I did get some books this week and here they are:


Alien in the Family by Gini Koch - Third book in the series, looking forward to a good laugh :P

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I have to say when this was released, I was quite hesitant. Contempory YA is not my favorite style... but I finally caved under the peer pressure - it's been getting sooo much good reviews, I have to check it out :)

I did buy a few books today, but they're going towards next week's post :P So, what about you? What did you buy recently?