Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hauling Sunday LXXI

Another quiet week for me when it came to books - both reading and buying. I was really hoping to buy some books for this week-end, but they haven't shown up in the bookstores :( Now, I only hope they'll be out this week!

So my only loot this week is these two ebooks:


Conor's Way by Laura Lee Guhrke - Decided to get a digital copy of the book :) I mean, why not when it's only 0.99$!

Ride with Me by Ruthie Knox - Nice cover, positive reviews and interesting premise are the reasons I picked up this book :)

Told you it was quiet. I definitively need to get my hands on new books this week, otherwise, I'm heading for the reading slump. It wasn't too bad this past week because I had curling to watch... but there'll be none this week :( Sigh.

What are you all reading? Anything good that I should rush to the bookstore and get? Let me know!!