Thursday, February 23, 2012

Review: My Wicked Little Lies by Victoria Alexander

Well, looks like I'm on a roll!! Wooohoo! Just too bad it's coming at a cost - my reading. Then again, not many books I feel like reading, plus there's curling, so I better just blog when the muse is here, right? :)

Today on the program is a buddy review over at Breezing Through :) My partner is Hilcia and we're discussing one of my favorite authors' new release, My Wicked Little Lies! Click here for the review :) By the way, don't you think the cover is pretty? :P


My Wicked Little Lies by Victoria Alexander
published by Kensington in January 2012

Evelyn Hadley-Attwater has it all--a genteel Victorian life replete with loving husband, ball gowns and elegant parties. No one, including the man she married, suspects that she was once "Eve," a spy for England's most enigmatic intelligence agency. Summoned for one final assignment, the excitement of her former life and memories of her mysterious, flirtatious boss "Sir" prove too tempting...

Adrian Hadley-Attwater is a respectable, dignified gentleman. But even the most proper gentlemen have secrets of their own. Secrets from the rest of the world, from their families, from their wives. Secrets that have a price. Now, as a veil of secrecy frays, a tantalizing game of cat and mouse will test the bounds of unfailing love...
Genre: Historical romance
Series: Sinful Family Secrets series, Book #2