Thursday, December 27, 2012

On a short Hiatus...

Wow, so this is not the way I envisioned ending 2012 or starting 2013. When I started the holidays vacation, my plans were to read and blog. However, both didn't really happen. I got busy running around and then, on Christmas day, I started a cold. Bleh. It's already a lot better, but you know how it is. You don't really feel like doing anything :(

Unfortunately, the reason I'm going on hiatus is that we received a sad news this morning. My aunt, my mom's sister, passed away last night T_T It was very sudden and totally unexpected. And therefore, in the coming days, I'll be busy helping out with the funerals and so on. As such, I don't think I'll be much in the mood of blogging and has decided to put the blog on a short hiatus. However, rest assured, I will be back soon!!

To everyone, Happy New Year! May 2013 brings you happiness, health and good books :) See you all very soon :)

nath

14 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Nath. Take the time you need.

    Hope you were able to enjoy Christmas and that 2013 brings nothing but health & happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for you loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hope you have a safe and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs*
    I'm so sorry, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, Nath - my condolences to you and your family.

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt! I totally understand having to take a break from blogging at a time like this. Will be looking forward to your eventual return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your loss, Nath. My condolences to you and your family.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nath, I hope your family is holding on, I'm sorry for your loss.

    I also hope 2013 is good for you :)
    Take care!
    ****

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read this... my condolences to you and your family. Hope everyone is well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt, Nath. You're in my thoughts.

    I hope 2013 is good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ((((Nath)))))

    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear about your aunt, Nath! See you when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to hear you're getting better from the cold, but am so sorry to hear about your aunt. Please rest during this time whenever you can. Will miss you and be thinking about you during your hiatus.

    Take good care, please.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry for your loss, nath. Please extend my sympathies to your mom .. this must be so hard for her. We miss you and are here for you! xo

    ReplyDelete