Thursday, December 27, 2012

On a short Hiatus...

Wow, so this is not the way I envisioned ending 2012 or starting 2013. When I started the holidays vacation, my plans were to read and blog. However, both didn't really happen. I got busy running around and then, on Christmas day, I started a cold. Bleh. It's already a lot better, but you know how it is. You don't really feel like doing anything :(

Unfortunately, the reason I'm going on hiatus is that we received a sad news this morning. My aunt, my mom's sister, passed away last night T_T It was very sudden and totally unexpected. And therefore, in the coming days, I'll be busy helping out with the funerals and so on. As such, I don't think I'll be much in the mood of blogging and has decided to put the blog on a short hiatus. However, rest assured, I will be back soon!!

To everyone, Happy New Year! May 2013 brings you happiness, health and good books :) See you all very soon :)

nath