Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quick update...

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA this week! It really wasn't my intention! I had plans, but you know me and plans... I've been so busy trying to tie things up at work. I almost managed to get everything done, but at this point, it doesn't really matter anymore, because I just had confirmation that I'll be working for a different supervisor, but using the same lab! :) So I can finish everything such as packing after the holidays. I'm officially starting on January 7th :) Yay! So I just wanted to share the good news with everyone :)

Another reason why I haven't had time blogging is because I finally got out of my reading slump! Finally! I really got engrossed in my book and decided I should enjoy it while it lasts :) And I also had curling. Phew. However, I'm off starting this week-end with no plans in sight and I might be snow-bound... so I'll work really hard on having some posts ready! Look forward to it!

What about you? Are you surviving the holidays madness?!