Thursday, December 20, 2012

Quick update...

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been MIA this week! It really wasn't my intention! I had plans, but you know me and plans... I've been so busy trying to tie things up at work. I almost managed to get everything done, but at this point, it doesn't really matter anymore, because I just had confirmation that I'll be working for a different supervisor, but using the same lab! :) So I can finish everything such as packing after the holidays. I'm officially starting on January 7th :) Yay! So I just wanted to share the good news with everyone :)

Another reason why I haven't had time blogging is because I finally got out of my reading slump! Finally! I really got engrossed in my book and decided I should enjoy it while it lasts :) And I also had curling. Phew. However, I'm off starting this week-end with no plans in sight and I might be snow-bound... so I'll work really hard on having some posts ready! Look forward to it!

What about you? Are you surviving the holidays madness?!

7 comments:

  1. YAY I'm glad for your good news and I hope that you stay out of reading slumps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the job situation is all worked out!

    Merry Christmas, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is such great news, Nath! I'm so glad that you'll start the New Year with a steady job situation. :D Yay!And, I'm glad that you're out of your reading slump too.

    I hope you have a great, great Christmas! Hugs to Emilie and the girls!! Enjoy the snow and the time.

    I've been a little crazed getting everything together at work so I can enjoy my upcoming vacation. I'll be off until January 2nd! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing more exciting (and relieving!) than breaking out of a reading slump. Yeah! And double yeah on the job news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new job! I'm glad it's worked out. And I'm also glad you've cracked the reading slump thing.

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the wishes! :) And really sorry for the late reply ^_^; I've just been off in the last few days.

    Alex - I hope so too, Alex! Unfortunately, my reading slumps seems to be linked to the books release schedule!

    Lori - Merry Christmas to you as well, Lori! And yes, I'm lucky the situation worked out well :)

    Hilcia - I'm glad too! I wasn't looking forward to start searching for a job ^_^;

    Merry Christmas to you as well, Hils! and enjoy the time off!!

    Wendy - Indeed, indeed. Because reading slumps suck. But at least, I had stuff to keep me busy :)

    Li - Thanks Li! And me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! That's great about the new job assignment!!! I bet that's a big relief. Glad, too, you're out of your reading slump. ^_^

    ReplyDelete