Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008!!!

LOL, I'm happy with myself :) For once, this year, I'm not late...

I wish everyone a very

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
filled with love, good health, money and great books!!

I'm sorry I've been kind of absent... it wasn't in my plans. My plans were to blog till you guys got sick of seeing my posts when checking your google reader... but then, nothing ever goes according to plans :) but i'll be there, hopefully, starting from tomorrow... with tons of reviews! I've really been slacking on my reviews :( So that's what I'm going to be doing starting from tomorrow...

Also, me curious to know what you guys are doing tonight? LOL, cos me, I'm cleaning my room... finally... my messy room LOL :)

ps - my Duodecimal list is up at Sybil's blog - The Good, The BAd and The Unread :)