Tuesday, January 01, 2008

December reads

I have been slacking lately, both in blogging and reviewing... However, one thing that has kept up is me reading... and buying books. LOL :) So here are my reads for December:

1) Sweet Return by Anna Jeffrey: C
2) The Fortune Hunter by Jasmine Haynes: B-
3) 'Scuse Me While I Kill This Guy by Leslie Langtry: DNF
4) Wedding Ring by Emilie Richards: B
5) Hundreds of Years to Reform a Rake by Laurie Brown: B+
6) Never Too Late by Robyn Carr: B
7) Blood Dreams by Kay Hooper: B+
8) The Haunting of Josie by Kay Hooper: B
9) Elijah by Jacquelyn Franks: C
10) The Wicked Ways of a Duke by Laura Lee Guhrke: B-
11) Drive Me Crazy by Kate Angell: B+
12) Some Girls Do by Leanne Banks: B-
13) Morning Light by Catherine Anderson: C-
14) Karma Girl by Jennifer Estep: B
15) Hot Mama by Jennifer Estep: B

So not bad for this month :D Of course, the downside is that I didn't review any of the books I read... and I don't even have an excuse :(

Also, December was a great month book-buying-wise... because most of the books came out early! That always makes me happy! In addition, there was also a lot of promotions in-store... Sure I spent a lot, but I'm sure I saved a lot too ^^;