Saturday, March 08, 2008

Hello from Laughlin :)

Hello everyone!

Holly and MM got married earlier this afternoon, so Holly is officially Mrs. MM... Congratulations to both of them :)!!! Yay!

Quick update from me... the weather was ugly on Wednesday when I left... ice pellets (about 15cm); however, my flight was not cancelled. Phew. It was however, delayed, so poor Ames, she had to wait for me.

We had fun in Vegas, although I have to admit, I didn't like the city that much... or perhaps, the hotels. "O" the show was excellent.

We drove down to Laughlin a bit late, so it was pitch black on the road. Ewww. Definitively scary. But we made it, albeit some little detours ^_^; We got to hang out a lot with Holly and her family, who are really awesome. Then Daphne joined us yesterday with a friend :) Daphne is really a cool girl. For some reasons, I was imagining someone a bit more reserved, LOL, but that girl has energy for 4 :)

Right now, the girls are all taking a nap. We'll be going out to eat soon and then, head to the reception. Tomorrow, Ames and I are hitting the road early so we can meet Rosie, Wendy and Lori in Victoria Gardens for lunch before heading to Los Angeles. Can't wait.

Reading-wise: haven't read much. A shame since I brought so many books ^_^; We wanted to go to a UBS in Las Vegas, but it closed down I guess. We saw a bookstore in the Oulet Mall map near our hotel, but it also closed down. so no luck so far book-wise. However, we're going to make it up once we meet the girls in Victoria Gardens.

Gotta go... I just want to say I miss everyone on blogland and I'll be back soon! :)

12 comments:

  1. glad you got there safe and sound. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're having fun! hope you're taking lots of pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting! I am so pleased for Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! congrats to holly! And it sounds like you are having a very fun trip. Have a fantastic time out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking of you all yesterday - and thinking of the wedding. Thanks for giving us an update. We will be looking forward to further details - and pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it there and back safely! I'm really happy for Holly.

    If you have time I've tagged you with a MeMe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? ;)
    I have been there 3 times. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are getting to meet so many people! I'm glad that you got there safely and that you are having fun!

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess Vegas isn't much of a book town. I guess that's not so surprising. Lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can not believe I didn't meet you. I had no idea you and Ames were even there! Wth???? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isabel - We had fun! but still wished you would have make it :D Next time, we'll definitively meet!

    Mollie - LOL, I didn't take that many pics, but Ames did. So when we put it all together, I doubt we missed much :P

    Marg - Yes, we are too :D She was just glowing!

    Sula - We did :D it was a great trip :D

    Kristie - LOL, it's coming... coming :)

    Brie - I'm glad too :) it was a lot of driving :) I'll do the meme soon :)

    Katie - I guess so... not that much happened...

    Cindy - Yes, i got to meet so many ppl. If you've told me I would have met sooo many ppl when I started blogging, I wouldn't have believe it :D You guys are really part of my life now :D

    Jennie - LOL, not very surprising indeed.

    Casee- I know!! next time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was so great meeting you and Ames! Come back, come back! I miss you already.

    Seriously though, I'm glad you had a good time in the US of A and you made it back safely.

    ReplyDelete