Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home, Sweet Home

Hi everyone :D

Just a quick post to let you know that we both made it safely home :D I got to Montreal at 7am yesterday. Lucky for me, I wasn't travelling during the week-end, cos apparently, the airport closed down because of a snowstorm. As for Ames, she made it home a bit late yesterday, but still got in at around 9pm.

We are going to blog about the trip, no worries. I'm waiting for Ames to settle down a bit so we can do a joint post about the trip, completed with pictures. However, it might take a while :D

Meanwhile, I'll be blogging as usual. I have a review that I want to post up and also, I've been tagged by both Brie and Jill for a meme :)

anyway, I'm happy to be home. The trip was great, but tiring. I think I didn't sleep enough because I keep feeling dizzy... like the world around me is moving... Hate the feeling. ah well, later :D

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both made it home safe and sound! Looks like you made the rounds and met more bloggers. Lucky you and Ames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!!
    Glad you both made it home safely.
    I always get that dizzy feeling after flying. And going up or down an elevator right after throws me totally off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nath, I'm guessing the dizziness is all that traveling in such a short time AND lack of sleep. Hopefully you can catch up this week. Loved, loved, loved seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you made it home safe and that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie - Thanks :D

    Kristie - Well, you're going to meet Rosie and Lori too right :D You're not far behind us, Kristie, in terms of meeting bloggers :P

    Kris - Thanks Kris :D it's good to be home, except for the dizziness. Ugh. I don't like elevators either, especially if they are fast.

    Rosie - I think you're right, must be both of them. Ugh, when am I going to catch up on my sleep?!?1

    and loved seeing you too :D

    Isabel - Next time, we'll definitively meet :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! I'm glad you had a good time and a chance to meet some of our fellow bloggers :-) I'm looking forward to seeing your report and pics of the trip!

    ReplyDelete