Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hauling Sunday L

Hi everyone!!

Sorry I've been scarce on blogland this past week. Work has kept me busy ^_^; as well as reading!! :) The good news (aside that I'm reading) is I did a big experiment this week and it worked :) Yay! LOL. Hopefully, it means I'll have a bit more time to myself this week :)

Here are the books I bought this week :)


Hammered by Kevin Hearne - It's no real surprise I picked this one up. At this point, I have to admit, I do have a few doubts about the series, but the GoodReads rating for it is really good. So hopefully, it'll surprise me :)

Playing Dirty by Susan Andersen - I really enjoy Ms Andersen's writing and I'm really happy she got the chance to write this book!! By the way, this one doesn't count towards my TBR pile, as I've already read it :) If everything goes well, i.e. I'm inspired, then the review should be up tomorrow. Cross your fingers and knock on wood LOL.

And voil√† my new books :) Not bad, right? :)  I'm looking forward to this week though as there are many good releases coming out :)

5 comments:

  1. Here's hoping work continues to go well. :)

    I still need to read Hexed. Hopefully this week. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna read Playing Dirty too, I can't wait to read your thoughts on it.

    And I have heard Hammered was pretty good, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the Andersen too. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read and reviewed the Andersen book and LOVED it. Such a funny book in so many ways beautifully mixed in with the highly emotional meeting of two people who caused some significant hurt for each other. I haven't read the other book but am looking at it. I have so many books in my TBR pile now . . . guess I'll just look at the pictures, read the reviews, and salivate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie - Nod nod, me too.

    Let me know how much you enjoy Hexed :)

    Alex - I have heard that Hammered was good as well. I read the ending though and I don't know. Sigh. I really need to get rid of that habit.

    Holly - Review up! A bit late, but up :)

    Dr J - It was a great book :) I think Ms Andersen really handled the storyline well. It could have gone badly in so many ways, but she definitively pulled it off :)

    ReplyDelete