Friday, July 01, 2011

Still alive!


Hi everyone!!

Just dropping by to let everyone know that I'm okay and having a great time! I was hoping I'd have time to blog a little bit everyday... but let me tell you, it takes years of experience to be like Wendy - attend the conference and blog at the same time... and since this is my first time at RWA, I don't have that experience LOL.

I'm having a great time and lots of things to tell everyone. I'm doing okay of photo count... but I think I can take more :P and gosh, I have no idea if I'm going to be ready tomorrow to get back to Hilcia... and there's a lot of books!! I knew that, but still wasn't prepared ^_^; Also, there's still a lot of books I was hoping to get and haven't... so I'm debating whether to buy it here in the States or at home... Hey, if I can make it back tomorrow before 9pm, it's still buy 3 get the 4th free. Or perhaps I could ask someone to run there for me... Hmmmm, something to think about.... LOL.

Today is going to be a busy day and I doubt I'll have time to drop by the blog again... and tomorrow is probably going to be rushed, because I have a few things I need to do.... so I don't know when I'll be able to post again... but Monday, I'm back to work and I got the bestest news: my boss is going on vacation!!! Wooohooo! LOL.

9 comments:

  1. More like years of insanity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh and she still has time to comment on blogs, too! Wendy, you wear your Super Librarian cape SO well. We are all in tremendous AWE of you!

    nath, I'm telling you. ... we need personal assistants at these kinds of events. If she's a masseuse, ALL THE BETTER!

    Have fun! I miss you and your sis already!!!! When is your next trip back to NYC??

    Woohoooo! about your boss being on vacation on Monday! What a treat! lol!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your first time! It doesn't matter *when* you blog about it, as long as you *do* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss you and Emilie! Hope your trip home is a safe one. I had a blast and can't wait to read the rest of your posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you had a great time. Can't wait to hear the details! Get some rest in the meantime and yay about the boss going on vacation...it's the best news from returning from a vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy - LOL. Either way, you were able to blog! Better than me!

    Christine - I know!!! Really, don't we pale in comparison?!?

    LOL, so true :)

    Haha, don't worry, from now on, I doubt we'll be away from NYC for too long. My sister still hasn't gotten to see the Jimmy Fallon taping... so yeah, we'll be back for sure :)

    Alex - Thank you :) It was a great trip!

    D.L. - LOL, true that! Hopefully, this week, I will :)

    Hilcia - Thanks Hils! :) It was a long drive, but we made it :) Now, where should I start and will I remember everything?!? :P

    Tabitha - It's coming, it's coming... and really, I was soooooo happy to find out my boss wasn't going to be here! You can't imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, did you make it home before 9 and stop at the bookstore? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leslie - No :( But I did get to go to Walmart before heading back home :) So it made up for it :)

    ReplyDelete