Friday, November 09, 2012

Bed Rest...

Hi everyone!

how are you doing? Hope everyone is doing well. I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week :( I had a plan, but you know how it goes with plans :( Never go accordingly, at least, not for me LOL.

Long story short, I went to see the doctor on Tuesday and turned out I had a concussion from my fall on last Friday :( Doctor said I had no neurological problems, but to get rid of the dizziness, I had to rest for a few days. Actually, I had to veg: no reading, no tv, no nothing T_T Boring!! Of course though, I cheated a little ^_^; And then, yesterday, I went to work and oh boy, the dizziness. So I'm taking today off and planning to rest the whole week-end.

So just wanted to let you know I was still alive and what was going on :) No mini-review tomorrow, but hopefully, by Sunday, I'll feel better and will be able to post a Hauling Sunday post because while I cannot read, I did buy and receive books!

Ugh, see, that's when I think if I was more organized, I should have posts sitting there and waiting to be posted. Something to really work on next year!

Have a nice day and week-end!

13 comments:

  1. Yikes!! Feel better Nath!! Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Nath take care! Just rest and veg... books, work, and blogging will be there when you get better.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. REST!!!! Take care. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs*
    Take care!!!
    I'm sorry for the boredom but better take it easy and surrender to the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - get plenty of rest and take care of yourself!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd go bonkers. Seriously, bonkers. I'd have to download some audiobooks to keep myself sane, and I'm not even sure that would be enough.

    Take care of yourself! Hope you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big thank you for everyone for your comments!! I tried my best to rest without cheating... but gotta say that by Sunday, I've had had enough LOL. The dizziness is still not completely gone, but it didn't get worst, so that's a good thing. I read online that sometimes, the symptoms can last a few weeks, so I figure it'd go away eventually. Although this morning, I woke up and felt an improvement, so I'm hopeful :)

    Wendy - I tried some audiobooks and gosh... Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh geeze, nath!!! Sorry to hear you had a concussion from that fall. Continue to take it easy. If you're still too dizzy to read, why not download some audiobooks? You can even borrow them from the library here .. right onto your computer, laptop, phone, ipod, etc.

    Feel better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine - Sigh, I know! Why me?!? I tried downloading audiobooks, but I'm prejudiced against them... I'm really trying though, but meh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know. I'm not big on audiobooks either. Frankly, I think it's because I don't have a lot of opportunity have earphones on! I don't even listen to music when I run anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christine - The thing with audiobooks is that you have to pay attention as well. Music, well you can just enjoy the music, not necessarily the lyrics... and sometimes, you don't even "hear" the music anymore... Same with audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete