Tuesday, January 02, 2007

For 2007...

Hey everyone :D

So how was New Year? I hope everyone is well :D

So there won't be a recap of 2006 for me nor will there be any resolutions (I never keep them up, so I've stopped making them)... Let's take this year relax and easy... I say that, but 2007 will probably be one of the most imoprtant year of my life... really deciding what I'm going to do in the future. Oh well, we'll see what it brings...

So I'm in a mood lately... not a bad mood, but I guess I'm feeling restless and a lot bored. So there's probably going to be some changes soon to the blog (and my life too ^^;) First thing is going to be the layout, although I haven't started on it yet ^^; Then, there's also going to be the review format and I'll be soon working on an archive. See, I feel like I have to re-organize everything so it's nice and tidy. How long is the mood going to last, no idea :P

Well, that's enough of me :D Last thing is an offer for the Dark-Hunters fans. Author Ms. Sherrilyn Kenyon has offered a short story entitled Fear the Darkness which is supposed to gap the bridge between the Dark-Hunter series and the Dream-Hunter series (which is quite the same really). This short story was offered through internet... so if you want it, please leave a comment stating that you want it and I'll forward it to you.

Next post is going to be my review of Demon Angel by Meljean Brooks.