Monday, January 08, 2007

Some good news

Hello everyone!

I want to share some good news with you all :D I got my last two grades for the Master program, the presentation and the final report: both A! Yeah! I mean, I was done, but there's a difference between a good grade and a decent grade and you can't know how glad I am!!! So I'm still waiting for approval for graduation, but this time, I'm officially done! Youppi!

Second news, I finally got my hands on Shards of Crimson. I've been looking for this book everywhere and every time I went in a bookstore. I checked it out on Saturday at Chapters and it wasn't there. This afternoon I checked Chapters online and hey, 3 copies available! I immediately jumped on the phone and called. The guy at the help desk says there's only one left!! WHAT?!? How did they go from 3 to 1 so fast? In 2 days?!? So he transferred me to the romance section and the lady is like: can't find it. WHAT?!?! I still went and managed to find it! I was so glad!!! I'm already done with the story I wanted to read and will probably review it tomorrow night :D It was good, but again, too short ^^;

So that were the good news :D I also went to celebrate two birthdays during the week-end and so, saw my friends. Had a lot of fun and got gingerbread out of the deal too :D One thing though, someone is going to have to ban me from bookstores. I need to STOP buying!

What about you guys? Anything new?

11 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing a little happy dance over here. Congrats on the grades!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats on the As! That's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! that is fabulous news. You worked hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, huge big congrats!!!!

    I have not read that one yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congatulations on the A!!!!! After all your hard work, that's great that you got such an excellent grade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls :D really appreciate your support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Way to blow that Masters degree out of the water! Glad you are finally 'done' done ;)

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! How awesome! CONGRATS! Totally popping open the bubbly for you right now! :)

    ReplyDelete