It's that time of the month already!! Time to list all the books I've read in June!
June was a so-so month in my opinion, both in the quantity of books read as the quality. So here we go...
1) How to Knit a Wild Bikini by Christie Ridgway: C
2) Tall Tales and Wedding Veils by Jane Graves: B+
3) In Twilight's Shadow by Patti O'Shea: 3.75/5 (~ B/B+)
4) Nightkeepers by Jessica Andersen: B
5) Moon Called by Patricia Briggs: B+
6) Just Desserts by Barbara Bretton: B
7) Fools Rush In by Kristan Higgins: B+
8) Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs: B+/A-
9) Iron Kissed by Patricia Briggs: B-
10) A Match Made in Hell by Terri Garey: B-
11) Catch of the Day by Kristan Higgins: B-
12) Light My Fire by Jane Graves: B
13) The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong: A-
14) She's no Angel by Leslie Kelly: DNF
15) In Bed with the Devil by Lorraine Heath: B
16) Sweet Talk by Susan Mallery: D
Okay, so not as bad as I made it sounded... and I've actually read quite a lot of good books. (I just can't remember when I've read them... how sad... ^_^; ) The month started of really good... I was anticipating a lot of releases and I wasn't disappointed... it's the end of the month that got rough... Like last week-end... a 4 days week-end and I read only one book... and for the whole week, I've been struggling with She's No Angel before deciding to call it quit.
As you also know, I've been buying quite a few books in the past 2 weeks... but then, when I look at them to pick one to read... I feel 'meh'... Hopefully, I'll get back my reading mojo soon... (like tonight... cos that's what I'm going to do when I get home... read.) Oh and I'll try to catch up on my reviews :)
So everyone, how was your reading month?